new GALILEO Password

Posted on June 9, 2010 in Library Services & Resources,Need Assistance? by Sonya Shepherd

The GALILEO password changes on June 15, 2010.  The new password will be valid until  August 16, 2010.  To get the password, go to the library catalog (http://gil.georgiasouthern.edu) and click on “Your Account.” After you log in using your Eagle ID number, PIN (http://gilexpress.usg.edu/PIN_FAQ.html),  and your last name, click the request button at the top of the screen to get the password. For more detailed instructions see http://library.georgiasouthern.edu/forms/galpass.html. Remember, passwords must be entered in all lowercase characters. ONLY Georgia Southern faculty, staff and students may have this password.

Do not give this password to anyone who is not a student at Georgia Southern or employed by the University. Please do not post this password on publicly accessible web sites. If you give this password to your students, please ask them not to share it with anyone else.

GALILEO is a service of the University System of Georgia. The 400+ databases available through GALILEO may be reached from the GALILEO homepage (http://www.galileo.usg.edu). The password allows you to have access to most of the databases when you are not on campus.

The GALILEO password also gives users working from home or other off campus locations access to the databases Georgia Southern subscribes to directly. See http://library.georgiasouthern.edu/forms/galpass.html for more
information.

21 Responses to 'new GALILEO Password'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'new GALILEO Password'.

1.   Term Papers said,

on July 7th, 2010 at 9:59 AM     

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information… Regards

2.   Jacinto Klas said,

on April 5th, 2011 at 10:00 PM     

I am unable to thank you enough for the discussions on your web page. I know you add a lot of time and effort into them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I am able to do precisely the same person someday.

3.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on April 6th, 2011 at 7:36 AM     

You’re welcome. I’m glad I can help.

4. on April 30th, 2011 at 12:27 PM     

Thanks for this article is very helpful. I will make certain to remember this website and look it over on a constant basis. Please keep on posting such quality articles as this is a rare thing to find these days.

5.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on April 30th, 2011 at 5:25 PM     

I’m glad the blog is helpful to you.

6.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on April 30th, 2011 at 5:27 PM     

you’re welcome

7.   best diet pills said,

on November 21st, 2011 at 7:16 AM     

I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

8.   best diet pills said,

on December 2nd, 2011 at 3:59 PM     

I was more than happy to seek out this web-site.I wanted to thanks to your time for this excellent read!! I positively enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

9. on January 25th, 2012 at 9:12 AM     

I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed an article as much as this one. You have gone beyond my expectations on this topic and I agree with your points. You’ve done well with this.

10.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on January 30th, 2012 at 2:46 PM     

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

11.   Sukces Motywacja said,

on March 6th, 2012 at 10:37 AM     

Thanks Sonia for article. That’s amazing

12.   Donald Jamison said,

on August 4th, 2012 at 5:44 PM     

Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

13. on September 6th, 2012 at 3:01 PM     

I found this site very informative because very qualitative stuff is available over here.Thanks for your kind support and hope to see more news from you in this website.

14.   fiber rich foods said,

on December 25th, 2012 at 8:26 AM     

I really like reading a post that will make men and women think.

Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

15.   non-career jobs said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 5:02 AM     

If some one wishes expert view concerning running a blog afterward i advise him/her to visit this blog, Keep up the fastidious work.

16.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 8:37 AM     

I appreciate the kind words. I’m glad you like the blog.

17. on February 5th, 2013 at 2:35 PM     

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can’t wait to
    take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using
    WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

18.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 2:37 PM     

I’m glad you like the blog.

19.   Sonya Shepherd said,

on February 5th, 2013 at 2:38 PM     

I’m glad the blog has been helpful.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Georgia college system faculty, staff face higher health costs | Health | safety | insurance

Post a comment